top of page
Click to download the paper in PDF format
1. Zayts, O., Edmonds, D. M., Kong, B. C. K., & Fortune, Z. (2023). Mental health of new and recent graduates during the university-to-work transition: a scoping review protocol. BMJ Open, 13(4), e071357. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2022-071357
2. Zayts-Spence, O., Edmonds, D., & Fortune, Z. (2023). Mental Health, Discourse and Stigma. BMC Psychology, 11(1), 180. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40359-023-01210-6
3. Wu, J., Zayts, O., & Fortune, Z. (under review). “You’re not gonna admit to failure”: Lived experience of mental health stigma at work among white collar professionals in Hong Kong. BMC Psychology.
4. Edmonds, D., Zayts, O., Fortune, Z., Chan, A. S. M., & Chou, J. S. G. (under review). A scoping review to map the research on the mental health of students and graduates during their university-to-work transitions. BMJ Open.
5. Edmonds, D., Zayts, O., Fortune, Z., & Fung, S.Y.J. (accepted). Soft and hard-skills in the COVID-19 workplace: Perspectives of Hong Kong graduates and employers. Industry and Higher Education.
bottom of page